Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More of little Taje

(Millissa, you'll love this one!!! Has to do with eating in a car!!!) Okay... So the other day we were running as fast as possible trying to get all 5 of us out the door and to school and work. I had just cut an apple hoping some or one of my kids would be ready fast enough to eat it. Well..none of them were.... So they asked if they could take it and eat it in the car. I DON'T LET ANYONE EAT IN MY CAR, but I said yes. (I didn't want them to starve!!) So I jokingly said, but seriously said, "If you spill or get any apple juice on my car you are dead meat!!! Taje gasped and said in his little four year old voice, "Are you going to cook us them???"

2 comments:

nataliejustin said...

Thats cute, kids are the best!

Nicole Goeckeritz said...

Yummy Taje meat.... I love that kid! I can't believe he is 4. Where does the time go?