Sunday, May 24, 2009

My last Graduator!!!!


Taje and his little friend Spencer!!

He has Done IT!!!!! Graduated from Pre-school!!!! I can't believe it!!! How come these little ones grow up so fast??? I swear I just had him and now he is moving on to Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten. I haven't decided yet. Recently, his pre-school teacher told me that Taje didn't do well on his year end testing (To Tajes credit, they tested him when he was sick and had an ear infection)...So I need to decided where he will go. I love the group of staff at his school now and if he goes to T-K he will need to start over at a new school with a new group of supporting staff members. Also, Taje turns 5yrs old on Aug 4th....He will be so young if he starts kinder now... And also his disability....I do want him to be a bit stronger and bigger when he goes to kindergarten with more kids and more responsibilities on his plate. So.........any suggestions???? I need help, what do I do to help him progress the best?????

4 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

He IS so smart, but since He's a boy I'd hold him back. They aren't as blessed in the maturity department as us girls. I'd hold the cute little fart back, but you know me!!

James and Jade Bethers said...

Hold him back!!!!!! No need to go through what we are.

Unknown said...

I kept Colin back, his birthday is the end of June and he was very ready to go. But he was my baby and I was sad to let him go. I think the Jr. High and High School years I will be really glad I did it.

nataliejustin said...

My brothers little boy has been in the transitional kintergarten and first grade and I think that they have been really happy with the program. Next year he will be in regular 1st grade but it gave him an extra year of school which is a big help. With him being so young going into a transitional kintergarten then a regular the next year might be helpful. Tough choice!