Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Know, I Know!!!

I know, I know.....I need to post something!!!! It just seems like this summer is going by way too fast and not a moment to spare!!!! I have loved the time I have had this summer and even though I am still working during the summer with CPR and First aid classes (Not to mention..Care Plans!!!!) I have loved every bit of this summer!!! I have even loved the rain!!! We have been boating quite a bit, but the wind has taken us back, home, quickly... Yesterday, we went out on the boat and I did happen to get a nice sun burn (Didn't think I would because of how cloudy it was, but I did!!) Well, I hope all is treating you well... I promise to be posting pictures soon!! Remi's baptism is this upcoming weekend, so excited!!!!

1 comment:

nataliejustin said...

I feel exactly the same! I'm going to have to post something brillant to make up for blog slacking.