Thursday, August 27, 2009

EEeeeewwwWWW!!!!

A couple of weekends ago I was on my way to Vernal to visit my cousin Kyle... and attend his mission farewell. (So excited he is going to Peru!!) Well, all of the sudden I see something flutter, feel something hit, and see something splatter across my windshield....YUCK!!!!


After seeing the blood, I had a sneaking suspicion that something was still remaining on the front of my car and sure enough, it was!!! I pulled over at the nearest gas station and the cutest teenager girl asked to help get it off.....(of course I wasn't going to turn her down!!) But we pulled and tried and I think the thing fried to my front of the car....I eventually had to go to a car wash and scrub it off....DISGUSTING!!!!



(My son had to take these pictures....I'm just so glad he didn't get one of me!!!! I'm sure I was looking a bit green!!)

4 comments:

Christian and Mindie said...

Ok that is stinkin halarious! The bird is posed perfectly and everything. I hope PETA doesn't look at this blog. LOL

I'm glad to see you posting again. I still miss ya!

Amanda said...

You should have kept the darn thing there:) It looks great! We need to get together and catch up, soon.

The McClellan Clan said...

dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you weren't kidding that really was gross. I couldn't even imagine it was that nasty. It's like it hit you going backwards or something. Dang! How bout you stay away from those poor birds!!

Kari Hancock said...

That's awesome.. gross.. but very funny!!!