Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Mom, do you want to know what my poop looks like??"


I just had to write this down before I forgot....Today I heard the toilet flush and because we have had trouble with one little 5 yr old NOT flushing the toilet, I yelled from my bedroom to his bathroom, "Good job"! He came up to me and said, "Hey mom, Hey mom, do you want to know what my poop looks like?" Taken back by the question; but, with a grin on my face and a shake of my head I said, "What?" He stated, "It looks like a horse shoe mom!! I think the toilet saw my boots when I went to the bathroom, and now it knows I'm a real cowboy mom!!"

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing:) We really need to get together sometime. What do you think?

James and Jade Bethers said...

Oh that is funny! I love that little guy...he comes up with some of the most random stuff! I love the boots!

Amber said...

Amanda, I would LOVE to get together!!!! I miss ya girly!!!

The McClellan Clan said...

oh my gosh Amber, that is priceless!!! Wow, I'm so glad you decided to blog that, and actually BLOG!! Good job!! ;)

nataliejustin said...

Thats awesome:)

Christian and Mindie said...

Amber Lou...that is the funniest damn thing I've heard! The little cowboy is getting to be such a big guy now...I love it. And a Horseshoe? Wow, what did he eat?