Friday, April 17, 2009

Our Eventful Easter Weekend!!

Easter was a ton of fun this year... We were so blessed to have my cousin come down with his daughter and her boyfriend from Canada.. Easter at the Witbeck's is the ABSOLUTE Funnest.. I know I know everyone thinks their family holiday is the best, but I am SERIOUS>>> This year we were even visited by an extra guest... Look above Mike's head in his picture and you will see a body standing over him... I'm calling our friend FRED... I don't know how he got there, but he did!!! The kids had so much fun on their night Easter Egg hunt and my sisters worked so hard to make it a Fun event filled with great treats... Thanks Jade and Joce and Sonja (even though she never reads my blogs because she doesn't know how to work a computer) Thanks a BUNCH and Jason... You better come back next year and bring some more Canadians!!!!!