Sunday, April 19, 2009

SpringBREAK 2009!!!!

Springbreak has come and gone, but we had fun while it lasted!!!! This year we spent it going to movies, out to dinner, and to the Lehi pool and Sand dunes... The kids had a lot of fun!!! In the montage...are pictures of my kids having fun.. Taje is riding a 4-wheeler.. I must say that he amazes me!!!! Even though we have a long way to go with his Therapy.. He is doing GREAT!!!! See for yourself!!!



**Side NOTE:: The kids and I were driving and Taje told me that he is going to be a SUPERHERO!!! He told me that his name is Captain EAGLE!!! and he told me I need to buy him a costume... He said that when he wears his costume he is going to have powers... I just love my little man!!!!

2 comments:

James and Jade Bethers said...

That looks like you all had a lot of fun. Taje is doing so well!!! I love watching him grow and learn. He is amazing....so are the rest of your sweet kids. Love them!!!!

Amanda said...

Hey Amber! This is Amanda Wixom from Vernal. I can't believe I found your blog. Your kids are beautiful! They have your gorgeous blue eye! Where are you guys now? We are in Herriman. We should get together sometime and catch up. Check out my blog: coryamandawright.blogspot.com